Thank you for your interest in an ISBER Course Endorsement. Please review the following ISBER Course Endorsement Procedures. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. See below for links to submit a course endorsement application.
- Initial Review: Complete the course endorsement application so that it may be processed for initial review and consideration. After initial review, you will be notified whether ISBER will move forward with full endorsement review. This process is complimentary.
- Application: If your course passes initial review, you will be asked to submit additional materials (including course/program materials), the evaluation form to be completed by participants, and the required administrative endorsement fees payable to ISBER at the time of submission. This review process can take up to 3-6 weeks and note that payment of fees does not guarantee endorsement.
Initial Course Endorsement Administrative Application fees are as follows:
- Non-Profit: $250 USD
- For-Profit: $750 USD
- Renewals*: exempt
*Renewals: If your course or program was previously endorsed by ISBER, a brochure from the previous course and a summary of the audience response to the course evaluation should also be submitted. You are not responsible for administrative application fees.
- Final Approval: After your course or program has been approved, you will be contacted with the final details, course endorsement contract, and fee information (see below for details).
Approved Course Endorsement Fees (payable within 14 days of approval):
- Non-Profit Organizations: $1,000 USD
- Renewal for Non-Profit Organizations: $500 USD
- For-Profit Organizations: $9,250 USD
- Renewal for For-Profit Organizations: $5,000
For more information, see the Course Endorsement Policy in the ISBER Policies Procedures handbook, pages 31-33.
ISBER Will PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES:
- A link to the course/program on the ISBER website indicating ISBER's endorsement
- A message promoting the endorsed course/program will be distributed to ISBER members
- Endorsement valid for 1 year
Select from the below Options to get started: